camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermes girl, June

Go down

Hermes girl, June Empty Hermes girl, June

Post  ThisIsSadlyNotSparta Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 am

Name: June Angela Carter
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Frizzy black
Skin: African-American
Height: Four foot eleven
Type: Demigod
Attitude: Sneaky, brave, playful, outgoing, mischievous, smart-aleck
Immortal Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Coralie Carter
Country of Origin: Haiti; Often accidentally speaks in Creole
Talents: Stealing, pranks, annoying people
Weapon: Celestial bronze sword called Thorn
Flaws: Easily trusts people,
Likes: Gullible people, stores without security systems, practical jokes
Dislikes: Security guards, cops, juvie
Powers: Teleportation
Life Before camp half-blood: Lived in Haiti, Mom was killed in 2010 Haiti Quake, when June was eight. She escaped to the Dominican Republic on a truck and then Florida on a motorboat. She was then rescued by a satyr and taken to Camp Half-Blood.
role play Example: I ran into the Hermes cabin, panting. "Attack-Camp-Need-Help-NOW!" I collapsed on the floor. When I woke up, I was in the Infirmary. A glass of nectar and a platter of ambrosia were on the hospital tray in front of me. I took the air mask of my face and took a sip of the nectar. Cherry Icee, my favorite drink. I knew nectar and ambrosia were supposed to imitate your favorite foods and drinks, but I really wasn't expecting that. I cautiously nibbled on the ambrosia. Ben and Jerry's Sweet Cream and Cookies ice cream. Chiron trotted in. "How are you doing?" He asked. "Fine. How's the Camp? I heard it get attacked when I was at the drugstore." Chiron's expression turned grim. "One matter at a time. We don't want your heartbeat going too fast, do we?" In translation, Camp wasn't doing to good. I waited till he left and peeked out the window. My jaw dropped open. The cabins were burning, and the pegasi were panicking. The pillars were toppling, and statues of gods and godesses were falling down, and the campfire was black. When a statue of Hermes fell, I knew it had gone too far. I grabbed Thorn and joined the battle. I didn't care if I died. I just cared that my friends, my family, were safe.
color: Indigo

ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
ThisIsSadlyNotSparta
PURE AWESOMENESS!
PURE AWESOMENESS!

characters : Lisette "Liesie", daughter of Poseidon, loves horses
Chloe, daughter of Demeter, loves animals
Olive, dryad, loves nature
time zone (important) : Eastern Time
cabins : 5-Ares, 13-Hades, 11-Hermes, 1-Zeus, 7-Apollo, 10-Aphrodite
Points! they may come into play later! : 12128

Back to top Go down