camp half-blood rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

example of compleated template

Go down

example of compleated template Empty example of compleated template

Post  Admin Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Name: Johnathan
Eyes:green
Hair:dirty blond
Skin:Caucasian
Height:5'5''
Type:human
Attitude:sly, cleaver, smart-alecky, self confident, and is annoying to most others
Immortal Parent :Hermes!
Mortal Parent:her name is classified (for national security reasons)
Other notable family (optional):a brother named Joe (deceased)
Country of Origin:USA
Pets (optional):a snake
Talents: stealing, theft (I know there the same thing), pranking, and is often called to be messenger for he can be (almost) very trustworthy if you get on his very good side.
Weapon:a sharp mind and a sharp sword.
Items (optional):flying shoes
Flaws:doesn’t often make long lasting friendships (except for Alexander), can brag excessively if you ask him what he’s good at, and can spill secrets if you ask him certain things when he is very tired. Oh yes, and can rob your cabin sparkling clean.
Dislikes:people who try to boss people around or treat people unfairly, so is commonly caught starting rebellions
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can transport, steal items by just looking at them or where they are, and do flying shoes count?
Life Before camp half-blood:he arrived at camp half-blood when he was 5 because of his brother Joe (now deceased) was there, so he didn’t have such a long time before. His mom is an agent, so that can get kind of crazy.
Starting point: he has lived in camp half blood for about 8 years
RP Example:ah, there’s Alexander walking into his block of gold he calls a cabin. Gold… hey is that a new sound system? No Jonathan… Resist it…it’s their sound system. Allies sound system. Brand new sound system… nah, he’d get the Zeus cabins TV instead.
color:green
Any notes about your character: no matter how hard he tries he cannot change his sinister, mischievous, “I’m going to steal your wallet” look on his face. and plus he's immortal.
I got permission from myself, admin
Admin
Admin
The Admin! =D
The Admin! =D

characters : Kaito,son of unknown
Kurasenko,son of unknown
Joe,(in underworld)son of Hermes
time zone (important) : Pacific Time (PST) UTC-08
cabins : Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hestia, Nemesis, Poseidon, *unknown*
Points! they may come into play later! : 12504

http://89millionAnd7.blogspot.com